Summer is officially here and this is a perfect time to add some much-needed pops of colour. I love styling for summer. Airy, sun-filled rooms make me smile. Here are a few tips to bring summer into your home.
- Love your plants. There is nothing like having plants or fresh cut flowers in your home. If you have open shelving display them! I try to incorporate some greenery when staging as well.
- Add some colour. Adding a few accessories for this season does not have to be expensive. Ikea has great accessories in great colours at very affordable prices.
- Remove your heavy area rug. This is a great time to have your area rug cleaned and perhaps opt for a more natural rug or no rug at all.
- Add seashells. They bring such a calming, spa feel to a bathroom.
- Change your textiles. Summer is a great time to change up your toss pillows and pull out lighter linens for the bed.
Styling Daniela Pluviati