Installing an automated sprinkler system entails a bit of planning and work, but you can do it! It can also increase your homes marketability. Having pretty flower beds and a nice lawn can make your home more appealing to buyers.
Some would argue that a sprinkler system can also add value to a home. Others I have talked to put no value on an automated sprinkler system but agree that it can make a home more marketable. So if you are looking to install one here are a few steps to help you along.
Step One: You Will Need To Know:
- knowledge about water pressure
- knowledge about pressure loss
- knowledge about water flow
- basic math
- basic knowledge of electricity
- you will have to manually dig trenches or know how to use a trencher
Hope this helps. Think carefully before you embark on doing this DIY project. See you Friday!